Things I’ve done (and remembered) since my last post…
- Dealt with friend drama for days
- Felt closer to Mandy than I’ve felt in a long while – can’t wait to see her soon!
- Not gone to the gym nearly enough
- Slept way too much (this weekend)
- Worked A LOT, and loved pretty much every minute
- Donated blood (this morning)
- Gone to church
- Made major steps on my work assignments
- Talked to Tod on the phone – and it wasn’t awkward!
- Realized I don’t need to use styling product in my hair if I don’t feel like it
- Continued being a total idiot concerning men and relationships and my total lack of desirability
- Worked on a Saturday
- Skipped out on the dogs AGAIN and felt horrible about it
- Noted some interesting crossovers between Facebook friends in totally separate (or so I thought) social circles
- Wondered if I will ever be one of the happy brides on Nicole’s wedding photography site
- Wondered why I really care about being a happy bride if I don’t even have a prospect for a happy groom
- Wondered if social expectations are really driving every single long-held desire in my life
- Wondered if Tod was right in thinking marriage is a waste of time, energy and resources, and is a blind following of the social norm
- Wondered if I’m just a Negative Nelly who needs a good smack in the face
- Wondered if I should just STOP WONDERING SO DAMN MUCH
- Started getting excited about going home
- Made plans to see Keith, Tod, Mandy, Carla, parents, siblings, former coworkers – anyone else?
- Ate lunch out every day for a week; now refuse to look at my credit card statement
- Did four loads of laundry (today)
- Smelled the maple syrup aroma in the office that RP mentioned and thought was me
- Ate a lot of cheese
- Wished I could be momentarily bulimic to get rid of all that cheese
- Realized I’m too freaked out about dental hygiene to force myself to throw up
- Watched several episodes of “Gossip Girl” (yesterday & today), then felt like such a drama ‘tween wannabe… but still loved every minute =)
- Watched RP and his dog on their webcam like some creepy stalker chick – but I was invited to watch! That pooch is adorable =)
Time to finish cleaning up this garbage hole of an upstairs before I crash for the night. I did only one fun thing all weekend, and that was have dinner with RP at the local Perkins. His roast beef was green. My pancakes were delicious. Made me wish I WAS the one smelling like maple syrup all day.
Peace for now. Look out Michigan – I’m coming home soon!!