I think I’m going to post my exercise activity every day for a little while, maybe my food diary too. I’ve tried it in the past, but since I’ve been so loath to update the past couple months, I figure this will at least get me on Blogger. Then maybe the mood to write will strike me while I’m here. We can always hope…
Nutrition (or lack thereof)
- *4 small pancakes (3 w/ Craisins inside); 3 sausage links; 4 oz. orange juice
- *Lots o’ water
- *1 Amy’s BBQ veggie burger on bun; handful of reduced-fat white cheddar Cheez-Its; 1 can Pepsi One on ice
- *1 piece of Trident Blueberry something-or-other gum
6.70 miles; 666 calories (estimates – do not believe them!)
hr: ~178 bpm (loose average – this machine had a finicky monitor); the chart says to aim for 168 for cardio, so I’m definitely there
- *Seated leg curls: 3 sets of 10; 55 lbs.
- *Quads: 3 sets of 10; 50 lbs.
- *Triceps: 3 sets of 10; 50 lbs.
- *Biceps: 3 sets of 10; 40 lbs.
- *Crunches: 3 sets of 10
- *Lat pulldowns: 3 sets of 10; 60 lbs.
I’ve decided it might be a good idea to decrease my weight and go for 3 sets instead of 2. Today was a lazy day, and I was distracted by two obnoxious goons that wandered in while I was there, so I did sets of 10 instead of 12. The distraction slowed me down and I ended up getting too chilly because of the A/C and sweat, so I gave up before I should have. Time to go blow up my exercise ball…